DELAWARE BAYSHORE BYWAY PLANNING ASSISTANT COORDINATOR
Delaware Greenways has an immediate opening for a Delaware Bayshore Byway Planning Assistant Coordinator.
By providing vital planning and administrative support this position will work directly with the Delaware Bayshore Byway Management Committee to grow and strengthen its work and membership into a sustainable, effective committee that protects and preserves Delaware’s Bayshore Byway.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Direct experience in networking with diverse groups
- Outstanding management/relationship building skills
- Marketing/Social Media Experience
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal, listening and presentation.
- Project management experience, with skills necessary to interpret what is needed for the success of a project and to create appropriate budgets and schedules for timely delivery.
- Grant writing experience
- High levels of organizational and time management skills.
- Strong networking and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, independent worker
- Ability to juggle competing priorities
- Knowledge of Scenic Byway Program in Delaware or other a plus.
- Team Player
Part-time position, approximately 20 hours per week.
Interested candidates should forward their resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls or in person applications accepted.