Delaware Greenways is assembling a group of representatives from like-minded organizations, government agencies and corporate partners to work together to develop new trails. This working group will meet regularly to do things like decide trail routes and identify funding sources.
Why should our organization join the Coalition?
- You get a seat at the table, influencing the future of trails in Northern Delaware.
- As part of a larger group, your voice joins others to become a powerful force in prioritizing trail projects in Dover.
- You represent your organizations needs in deciding where trails go and which ones get developed first.
- You may find partners in like-minded organizations to co-promote your own programs and initiatives.
- You are in on the ground floor of a new initiative that is the future of trail development in our state.
As a Coalition member, what role do I play?
- I present trail projects to my organization and its members to gather feedback about their priorities and needs.
- I share this feedback with the coalition and help make decisions about the future of trail development.
- I help identify funding sources and strategies for trails and pathways.
- I throw the weight of my organization in with others to advocate for the movement of projects in Dover.
- I give input on creating new processes and policies to change the way trails are developed in this state.
How do I sign up?
Contact Jeff Greene at firstname.lastname@example.org